Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

Hi I'm Ultra!

Go down

Hi I'm Ultra!

Post  Ultra on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 am

I just joined TrueModding and my friend refered me here! I hope to have fun and have a great time. Hi I'm Ultra I host lobbies and hope to help out the site.
I hope to have a great time and hi guys! Hi!! I hope to be active and have a great time.


Last edited by Ultra on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ultra

Posts : 2
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I'm Ultra!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:01 am

Ultra wrote:I just joined TrueModding and my friend refered me here! I hope to have fun and have a great time. Hi I'm Ultra I host lobbies and hope to help out the site.
I hope to have a great time and hi guys! Hi!!


Welcome To The Site,
Who Is Your Friend?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I'm Ultra!

Post  Ultra on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 am

Paralyzed wrote:
Ultra wrote:I just joined TrueModding and my friend refered me here! I hope to have fun and have a great time. Hi I'm Ultra I host lobbies and hope to help out the site.
I hope to have a great time and hi guys! Hi!!


Welcome To The Site,
Who Is Your Friend?

This guy, I think he also joined this site.
TriggaMan
avatar
Ultra

Posts : 2
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I'm Ultra!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 am

Ultra wrote:
Paralyzed wrote:
Ultra wrote:I just joined TrueModding and my friend refered me here! I hope to have fun and have a great time. Hi I'm Ultra I host lobbies and hope to help out the site.
I hope to have a great time and hi guys! Hi!!


Welcome To The Site,
Who Is Your Friend?

This guy, I think he also joined this site.
TriggaMan
Yup He Was An Old Mod
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I'm Ultra!

Post  xZaabri on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 am

Welcome... Read the rules and have fun
avatar
xZaabri

Posts : 19
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 22
Location : TrueModding.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum