Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

funny rap for cod lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

funny rap for cod lol

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am



this is mad funny
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: funny rap for cod lol

Post  -FaLLeN- on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:57 am

lol pretty funny man, i can win then since i have a jtag box Razz lmao
avatar
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Posts : 120
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: funny rap for cod lol

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:49 am

Meonlymod wrote:lol pretty funny man, i can win then since i have a jtag box Razz lmao
thanks man i love ppl who make these kinds of vids
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: funny rap for cod lol

Post  -FaLLeN- on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:51 am

ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:lol pretty funny man, i can win then since i have a jtag box Razz lmao
thanks man i love ppl who make these kinds of vids
ahaha yea same its cool
avatar
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Posts : 120
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: funny rap for cod lol

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 am

Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:lol pretty funny man, i can win then since i have a jtag box Razz lmao
thanks man i love ppl who make these kinds of vids
ahaha yea same its cool
i love teh mw2 ones like in ma chopper gunna and ect
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: funny rap for cod lol

Post  -FaLLeN- on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 am

ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:lol pretty funny man, i can win then since i have a jtag box Razz lmao
thanks man i love ppl who make these kinds of vids
ahaha yea same its cool
i love teh mw2 ones like in ma chopper gunna and ect
aha yes yes, i liked the Cod 4 one, to the lolipop song lol
avatar
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Posts : 120
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: funny rap for cod lol

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 am

Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:lol pretty funny man, i can win then since i have a jtag box Razz lmao
thanks man i love ppl who make these kinds of vids
ahaha yea same its cool
i love teh mw2 ones like in ma chopper gunna and ect
aha yes yes, i liked the Cod 4 one, to the lolipop song lol

lol thats a classic
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum