TrueModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging?

4 posters

Go down

Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? Empty Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging?

Post  Jester Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:12 am

ok, well here is why i ask this....

How is a Jtag made? You have to go to the store, and buy a Jtaggables/Xbox 360's (yes, there still are jtaggables on the shelves in stores) and then you jtag it..... Well, you are buying MICROSOFT'S Xbox's right? thats 200-300 dollars a pop.... and how many jtags are there.... 2 million at least? There are still people buying xbox 360's and Jtaggables at stores (there is a way to tell if it is a jtaggable while it is in the box) and most the profits go to microsoft, so if they endorsed it, they could be making even MORE money (not like they need it). Even if it's not an xbox bought for jtagging purpose's, they are still making some swift money. if you understand what im saying, please post below your thoughts about this.... I hope you enjoyed this little rant, and i hope i get a good conversation going!

-Jester
Jester
Jester
Gay Lover
Gay Lover

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? Empty Re: Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging?

Post  InFiNiTyLoBz Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 am

Yea, and there should be like you buy online privlages for jtags, like for 100 bucks you get to go online for 1 month or something.
They could make like 5 times as much money as they do in the xbox sector.
InFiNiTyLoBz
InFiNiTyLoBz

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging? Empty Re: Why doesn't Microsoft endorse Jtagging?

Post  Jester Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:06 am

InFiNiTyLoBz wrote:Yea, and there should be like you buy online privlages for jtags, like for 100 bucks you get to go online for 1 month or something.
They could make like 5 times as much money as they do in the xbox sector.
thats pretty high, but then again, since kv's only last like 8 hours (well they did) and you could make like 100-200 EACH, then just imagine how much you can make with a MONTH non stop of modding lobbies!!!
Jester
Jester
Gay Lover
Gay Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  InFiNiTyLoBz Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:07 am

So they would probably be like 500$ for a month lol.. but thenif they sld em at like gamestop or wallmart, many people wuould have them.
InFiNiTyLoBz
InFiNiTyLoBz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 am

Its cause were making the money, not them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -FaLLeN- Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:00 am

because of what boatz said and also because people get too carried away with it
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  -Neuration Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:01 am

Yeah what Boatz Said..........
-Neuration
-Neuration

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 am

Boatz wrote:Its cause were making the money, not them.
but that is something im saying, what if we pay THEM like there are 1 month KV's and 3 month KV's like right next to the original one month cards lolz.....
Jester
Jester
Gay Lover
Gay Lover

Back to top Go down