Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

do we have a site youtube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do we have a site youtube

Post  hazeemodz on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 am

if we do i would like 2 know if i could make videos for it i have a dazzle dvc 100 and i will make modding tuts, show off new mods when i get them show off the site and much more
avatar
hazeemodz

Posts : 10
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: do we have a site youtube

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:48 am

lol we dont we should get one though i have a hd pvr so get at me lol
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: do we have a site youtube

Post  -FaLLeN- on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 am

we should have one, just message the staff and see if they wanna make one
avatar
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Posts : 120
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: do we have a site youtube

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 am

Meonlymod wrote:we should have one, just message the staff and see if they wanna make one

i talked to brave im waiting for a reply
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: do we have a site youtube

Post  -FaLLeN- on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:55 am

ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:we should have one, just message the staff and see if they wanna make one

i talked to brave im waiting for a reply
okay good, ive wanted to get one up
avatar
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Posts : 120
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: do we have a site youtube

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 am

Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:we should have one, just message the staff and see if they wanna make one

i talked to brave im waiting for a reply
okay good, ive wanted to get one up
yep i also have teh jtag and im a amazing coder we can go famous on teh leatherboards
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: do we have a site youtube

Post  -FaLLeN- on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:09 am

ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:we should have one, just message the staff and see if they wanna make one

i talked to brave im waiting for a reply
okay good, ive wanted to get one up
yep i also have teh jtag and im a amazing coder we can go famous on teh leatherboards
dude i have a jtag too it isnt anything special
avatar
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Posts : 120
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: do we have a site youtube

Post  FreNeTiC_ViruZ on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:30 am

I will look into making us a youtube channel shortly thank you for the suggestion Smile
avatar
FreNeTiC_ViruZ

Posts : 60
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Deleted

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum