TrueModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode?

+4
-Kush-
iBeCarlton
xZaabri
TriggaMan
8 posters

Go down

will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? Empty will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode?

Post  TriggaMan Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 am

Call of Duty Black Ops: Will you buy it without Zombie Mode?

There has been a lot of talk lately, on the debate surrounding the inclusion of zombie mode in Treyarch’s upcoming release of Call of Duty Black Ops, set to hit stores on November 9th.

We’ve been keeping you up to date with all the latest rumors surrounding the popular add-on, and we’ve also been reading your feedback on the mode as well. A lot of you are still expecting Treyarch to announce it last minute before the game releases, but some of you are also threatening to boycott the game if Treyarch doesnt add zombies into the game.

we told you how there might be plans to include zombies as DLC after the game hits stores, which would obviously be a major blow for fans, but a smart business move for Treyarch. The company are not stupid, and I’m sure they are well aware that zombie mode was the biggest thing in World at War, and the key reason why everyone paid the extra cash for their map packs.

The worrying thing is, Treyarch has still not dropped any big hints about the inclusion of zombie mode, so as we enter October, One month before release, all we have to go on are still rumors and speculation. The company did say at their multiplayer reveal, that most of their main features have already been announced, but did confirm that co-op would get a separate showing later on down the line – which gives us hope.

One portion of co-op has already been confirmed via the combat training mode, so we just hope that the other remains zombie mode. How would they fit zombies in though? If you’ve seen the latest videos for the game, you’ll know that the game looks a lot like MW2 – i.e all modern settings, rather than World War settings, so could they still make an easy transition from Black Ops multiplayer to Nazi Zombies?

We know that the four zombie maps from World at War will definitely be playable in the special editions of the game, but whether that is part of normal play, or zombie co-op is still yet to confirmed.

It seems that Treyarch has everyone where they want at the moment for a number of reasons. The company has just finished unveiling a brilliant multiplayer mode – knowing too well that everyone is still waiting on zombie mode. If they choose not to release zombies with the game and announce that it is coming afterwards, they know that everyone will still buy it, since the multiplayer and single player campaigns will still offer enough content for your hard-earned cash.

The question is though – where do you stand on this? Are you willing to buy the game if zombies are not included, or are you staying firm on your decision of ‘no zombies, no buy’?

BELOW HERE POST IF YOU WILL BUY BLACK OPS WITHOUT ZOMBIE MODE OR POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAY FIRM TO YOUR DECISION ABOUT NOT BUYING IT IF THERE'S NO ZOMBIE MODE???

TriggaMan

Back to top Go down

will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? Empty Re: will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode?

Post  xZaabri Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 am

I would still buy it if there was no zombies!!
xZaabri
xZaabri

Back to top Go down

will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode? Empty Re: will you buy Black Ops with out zombie mode?

Post  iBeCarlton Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 pm

I want it to have no zombies but it does so Very Happy
iBeCarlton
iBeCarlton

Back to top Go down

Post  -Kush- Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 am

It just being postponed :/ i wanna play zombies
-Kush-
-Kush-

http://TrueModding.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlizzardModz Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm

iBeCarlton wrote:I want it to have no zombies but it does so Very Happy

Same :/
BlizzardModz
BlizzardModz

Back to top Go down

Post  PhotoShop Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:48 am

i dont have lackops is it good
PhotoShop
PhotoShop

Back to top Go down

Post  -Neuration Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Well it would be Kinda alright maybe IDK though
-Neuration
-Neuration

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:16 pm

There was no MW2 zombies.

So I can live without them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -FaLLeN- Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:27 am

yea i can i dont play zombie mode very often on that or WaW
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down