TrueModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping.

3 posters

Go down

The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. Empty The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping.

Post  -Neuration Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 am

There is a huge difference betweem Mini Modding and helping.

They are often confused by others.

HELPING
Someone makes a topic in the wrong section.
Another member posts telling them nicely, that they have posted in the wrong forum.
Then they are quoted as "mini modding".

THAT is NOT mini modding.
The person quoting them telling them they are mini modding is in effect, mini modding.

Mini Modding
Mini modding is telling the moderators their job.
eg. "Close this topic". "Move this to the right forum".
Mini modding is telling another member something that is a moderators job to tell them.
"This is classified as spam". You don't realise it, but you are fueling the spam.
You are not helping anyone, you are meagrly stating an off topic point, which also makes your post spam.

I hope i cleared this up for some of you.
-Neuration
-Neuration

Back to top Go down

The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. Empty Re: The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping.

Post  FreNeTiC_ViruZ Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:27 am

Very nice post this clears out the difference in a very detailed format Smile
FreNeTiC_ViruZ
FreNeTiC_ViruZ

Back to top Go down

The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping. Empty Re: The difference between Mini-Modding and Helping.

Post  -Neuration Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:41 am

FreNeTiC_ViruZ wrote:Very nice post this clears out the difference in a very detailed format Smile
Thanks Man I Try
-Neuration
-Neuration

Back to top Go down

Post  -FaLLeN- Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:12 am

very nice man, hopefully a lot of people will read this
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:25 am

tellling a mod what to do is just wrong they should get ban
Anonymous

Back to top Go down