TrueModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
fix gold section/make something 4 applyy EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

fix gold section/make something 4 applyy

3 posters

Go down

fix gold section/make something 4 applyy Empty fix gold section/make something 4 applyy

Post  hazeemodz Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:08 pm

fix the gold section 2 make it where only gold members can see it cause i can see it and im not gold if your running this site off of ipb its easy sign into admin cm, and edit the gold forums and it will say visible by and click ctrl and select witch members you want to see gold section i would put admins,mods,global mods, and gold members but thats my opion

and make a section for apply for staff
make a app with 4 instiance

name.
expernice
wat do u want, mod , admin, chat mod, etc

stuff like that hope you guys do it
hazeemodz
hazeemodz

Back to top Go down

fix gold section/make something 4 applyy Empty Re: fix gold section/make something 4 applyy

Post  FreNeTiC_ViruZ Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

I will look into this personally as far as the application goes staff positions are handed out according to trust and experience if we feel you are fit for the job we will contact the individual. we do appreciate your suggestion and as i said before, i will look into that issue thank you Smile
FreNeTiC_ViruZ
FreNeTiC_ViruZ

Back to top Go down

fix gold section/make something 4 applyy Empty Re: fix gold section/make something 4 applyy

Post  -FaLLeN- Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm

FreNeTiC_ViruZ (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 pm) wrote:I will look into this personally as far as the application goes staff positions are handed out according to trust and experience if we feel you are fit for the job we will contact the individual. we do appreciate your suggestion and as i said before, i will look into that issue thank you Smile
oh shit man when did you become admin
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Meonlymod (Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm) wrote:
FreNeTiC_ViruZ (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 pm) wrote:I will look into this personally as far as the application goes staff positions are handed out according to trust and experience if we feel you are fit for the job we will contact the individual. we do appreciate your suggestion and as i said before, i will look into that issue thank you Smile
hahaha! He just became one, and btw no cusing mother fucker ! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -FaLLeN- Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm

-BRAVES- (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 pm) wrote:
Meonlymod (Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm) wrote:
hahaha! He just became one, and btw no cusing mother fucker ! Very Happy
oh my bad :p lol aha, psh shit isnt a swear word it is another word for poop lmao Aha, fine next time i wanna say that ill say oh poop man :p
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  FreNeTiC_ViruZ Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:52 am

Yea i just recently became admin Smile
FreNeTiC_ViruZ
FreNeTiC_ViruZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 am

FreNeTiC_ViruZ wrote:Yea i just recently became admin Smile
lucky i want to be one Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down