TrueModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
title update 3 and fastfiles EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

title update 3 and fastfiles

Go down

title update 3 and fastfiles Empty title update 3 and fastfiles

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

title update 3 and fastfiles Empty Re: title update 3 and fastfiles

Post  -FaLLeN- Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 am

what are these for ? i know black ops but explain in post more so people will understand what everything is and what it is needed for
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:12 am

Meonlymod wrote:what are these for ? i know black ops but explain in post more so people will understand what everything is and what it is needed for

these are the files for the jtag i dont have to explain this because people who own a jtag should no how to do this cuz they did it with mw2 and cod4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -FaLLeN- Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:21 am

ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:what are these for ? i know black ops but explain in post more so people will understand what everything is and what it is needed for

these are the files for the jtag i dont have to explain this because people who own a jtag should no how to do this cuz they did it with mw2 and cod4
lmao you are assuming and assuming means you're a bitch lol j.k but not everyone that owns a jtag knows what to do so yea you should add in the post what they are for and what used for because not everyone had a jtag before black ops came out
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:22 am

Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:

lmao you are assuming and assuming means you're a bitch lol j.k but not everyone that owns a jtag knows what to do so yea you should add in the post what they are for and what used for because not everyone had a jtag before black ops came out
ALL you have to do is extract and install and replace in XeX
so if they dont know how to do it they should have not gotten a jtag
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -FaLLeN- Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:25 am

ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:

you cant really say that because you were there at one point not knowing what to do its all learning
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:26 am

Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:

you cant really say that because you were there at one point not knowing what to do its all learning

not true i did my research first so have you i think elephant
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -FaLLeN- Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 am

ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:

obviously you are the one who has to think, i was same way i learnt before i bought but not everyone does
-FaLLeN-
-FaLLeN-
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:28 am

Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:
Meonlymod wrote:
ColouRs wrote:

obviously you are the one who has to think, i was same way i learnt before i bought but not everyone does

well then there just stupid cuz they might brake the system
Anonymous

Back to top Go down