TrueModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Selling moded mw2 account
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 am by AngryxEskimo

» -Kush-'s Free GFX Shop! Request now!
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am by Judd

» [FREE] Hosting 15th Prestige Lobby CT [FREE]
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am by dimitri999

» LOLOLOL NIGGERS
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm by Ragnarock

» Rate my Clan Logo
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am by xLiam

» Some of my work
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 am by xLiam

» Rate My new Avatar /10
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am by xLiam

» What one do you guys like better??
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

» Rate My Avatar And Sig
How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am by xLiam

How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope)

Go down

How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope) Empty How to get ALOT of credits on Reach legitly and with no fear of being banned (I hope)

Post  s1ay3r44 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 am

Ok. This method is not a cheat but more an exploit or a loophole in the game design.

1. Go to Campaign

2. Play ONI: Sword Base

3. Turn on all skulls except for Iron, Blackeye, and Tilt.

4. Make sure the difficulty is NOT Legendary, you will not survive.

5. When you start, go up the ramp on your right and kill the elite.

6. Go forward and instead of taking the ramp, drop down onto the ledge on the side of the cliff.

7. Run down that ledge until you reach the end.

8. Jump over he light, turn and run down the ledge until you get to the garage.

9. Go inside and equip the target locator.

10. With the locator equipped move as far back into the garage as possible until you get a checkpoint.

11. Fire a shot off at a group of enemies.

12. Press go to last checkpoint.

13. Repeat.

Note, killing all enemies will cause a checkpoint so leave a few alive.

You will get about 100 cr per cycle at first but that will decrease with time for some reason.

You can also get accommodations with this for extra points.

Enemies will NOT follow you into the structure save for the rare suicide grunt.

They will take the occasional shot if you get too close to the edge.
s1ay3r44
s1ay3r44

Back to top Go down